Promoting your business is hard work when you are busy designing, building and looking after your customers, we take the stress out of looking for new customers.
Are you wanting to get more work or just don’t have time to be managing a website, marketing and all the knowledge and cost that is involved? We will send you enquiries in your area if you are the right person.
You don’t need a workshop but it can make it easier. You just have to be an honest, kind, empathetic, generous person like me and fall into the characteristics in the bullet points below.
An interest in sustainability of the environment is also a positive because that is my passion and I am looking to grow that side of things as it becomes more possible.
I have been running my own carpentry business since 2003 and I know how hard it is to maintain a good website. As time goes by it is also becoming more and more competitive online and so the work gets greater and more complex, it is a full time job, in fact I spend all my time marketing and running my business without doing any of the carpentry work and my time is full on non stop, I can’t imagine what I would do if I had to build the units myself.
We can either just recommend you or you can work on our behalf as part of our team.
Contact us at email@example.com to find out more.
- Your work is of the highest quality and attention to detail.
- You must have at least 5 years full time building fitted furniture.
- You are clean and tidy, use dust sheets and floor protection
- You own a clean driving license and have your own quality tools and transport.
- You are polite, well mannered and speak perfect English.
- You are able to draw or learn to draw on the computer.
- You are good at communicating via, email, text and phone.
- You are reliable and trustworthy.
- You have references, photos of your work and work that we can visit and see.
Empatika bespoke fitted furniture
More and more homeowners are discovering the beauty and practicality of modern bespoke furniture. Many homes around the UK have been transformed with customised furniture pieces, which are ideal when it comes to giving ordinary spaces a contemporary look similar to what people find in interior design magazines.
It doesn’t matter where you live in the UK, as Empatika can assist you in creating the same cosy atmosphere for your home with elegant custom furniture tailored to your needs.