At Empatika fitted furniture we care very much about you our workers, you are a very important part of the puzzle and we are always looking for people who can work either with us or alongside us, so that we are able to offer your services to our customers if it is something we can’t do. If you are looking for furniture jobs email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our standards are very high in every aspect, we look for people and companies who are trustworthy, reliable, honest, have high standards themselves do only quality work, care about the customer and their home, take care not to make mess, tidy up after themselves.
People approach us all the time to work with us, we are a very small company and can’t take everyone on, but if you are the right person we will certainly keep your details, or you might be lucky to be calling at the right time. If you want a company that cares very much about it’s workers, trusts them to make their own decisions, work in customers houses you will be rewarded with loyalty from us. If we are not looking for someone we might be interested in taking you on as an affiliate, so check this link to find out more.
If you want a furniture fitting job you should apply if you can satisfy as many of the bullet points below as possible.
We are also looking to expand into different areas and are interested to meet carpenters who are at the height of their profession to work under the Empatika name or get referrals as an affiliate, see the affiliate page.
- Your work is of the highest quality and attention to detail.
- You like to improve and learn new things.
- You are open minded and can suggest better ways of working.
- You are clean and tidy, use dust sheets and floor protection
- You are polite, well mannered and speak perfect English.
- You are able to draw or learn to draw on the computer.
- You are a quick learner.
- You are good at communicating via, email, text and phone.
- You are reliable and trustworthy.
- You have references, photos of your work and work that we can visit and see.
- Be willing to paint.
Thank you for your interest.